Join us for an amazing night at Roast BASH!
Who: The Greening of Detroit and you!
When: Thursday October, 12, 2017 - 6pm- 10pm
- 6:00pm: Champagne Reception
- 6:30pm: Dinner & Wine Party
Where: Michael Symon's Roast - 1128 Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226
What: Guests will enjoy a four-course dinner featuring some of Detroit's locally grown products, paired with Michigan Wines and signature cocktails from Tito's Handmade Vodka.
Open Bar, Live entertainment, and Silent Auction
Why: A benefit for The Greening of Detroit – a local Detroit nonprofit Inspiring sustainable growth of a healthy urban community through trees, green spaces, food, education, training and job opportunities. Join us in the pursuit of a greener future for Detroit.
- MGM Grand Detroit
- DTE Energy Foundation
- GalaxE Solutions
- SFI Michigan Committee
- Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Avanti Press
- Individual Tickets: $250.00 per person
- Table Sponsor: $2,500 Premium Table (4 seats)
- Corporate Sponsorship - Contact Monica Tabares (Monica@greeningofdetroit.com)
Purchase tickets or sponsor a table by clicking HERE