SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, 2018 12:00p.m.- 3:00p.m.
9th Annual Live Love Local Celebration a benefit for The Greening of Detroit!
Local Food, Local Beer and Wine, Local Fun!
Nationally known and locally loved... 25 of Metro Detroit's top chefs serving up delicious tastings.
Come Experience the Edible Best of Detroit!
The Greening of Detroit, in partnership with edibleWow Magazine, is pleased to announce its 9th Annual Live Love Local Celebration. This event embraces living green, loving Detroit and local food. The gathering celebrates the innovative ways Detroit has progressed toward creating a greener, healthier and more sustainable city by bringing together a spectrum of enthusiasts including community partners, industry leaders, farmers, environmentalists, and foodies from around the country.
Enjoy some of Metropolitan Detroit's most delicious eateries including Selden Standard, Bobcat Bonnies, Palonia, Sweet Lorraines, Roast, Dorsey, Calder Dairy, and Mudgies, just to name a few. There will also be an assortment of wines, beers and sodas available.
- VIP Tickets are $100.00 (VIP Hour 11am to Noon). Come in an hour before the general public and enjoy tastings from Chef Stations, unlimited drinks, crowd free, and gift bag. (June 27th - August 19th)
- Early Bird Tickets are $25.00 - (June 27th - July 6th)
- Advance Tickets are $35.00 - (July 7th - August 18th)
- At the door only tickets are $45.00 - (August 19th)
- Children ages 1-10 tickets are $10.00 - (June 27th through August 19th)
- Children under 1 are free
Tickets include tastings from all Chef Stations and two drink tickets, one soft drink ticket for a childrens ticket purchased. (additional beverages may be purchased). '
Click here to purchase tickets
ALL proceeds benefit The Greening of Detroit
Please contact Monica Tabares at (313) 285-1246 for Corporate Sponsorship and Honorary Committee opportunities.